Friday, September 19, 2014

Just around the Corner 2.0 | 2014


A bridge behind the dam - Unknown spot for many
It had been long time for me away from biking. A week of working close to 100hrs hours, is very tiring not to mention its back breaking. I am an entrepreneur along with a passion for biking striving hard to get my brand visible. Thought it would be a good idea to get going somewhere close by. Although, I hardly take tensions in my personal life, its my psychological duty to give a positive tension to others :P

It was Tuesday the 16th, Sep'14 when I took on the short escapade. After a short  lunch meet up with clients, I rushed home. The emails took me a short time before I was free to move on. The bike was all dirty, low on air and the chain all gone. Was sure that I couldn't go far lest I would had to change the chain sprocket this month itself pulling up the cost for the month.

It was around 4 when I started off from home. It was just before the peak hours of the IT population of this metropolitan city. The roads were pretty much for myself except the few occasional jams and the all time jam of Shivaji Nagar. Still confused of the destination, I had reached Chandni Chowk, one of my favorite addas of the city. A short break for coffee at the nearby CCD got me thinking enough to decide on the destination - Velhe by Khadakwasla Dam.

Its a pretty scenic route with hills on one side with the dam waters on another. The road is single way and till DIAT, its okay but deteriorates further down. Went ahead a bit but turned back when it came to my attention that it was turning to sunset so I came back to the dam. The cloud cover was quite minimum and it looked beautiful with the backdrop of the setting sun. The photos below won't do justice at all to the scenic beauty around.


Branding? :P

Thats me with the entire back drop of the dam gates behind

The start of Sunset - from one of the water edges


Beautiful ain't it?








No comments:

Post a Comment